Coral Paddling Pool 4ft
Subcribe to back in stock notification
- The Bestway Coral paddling pool comes as a complete set; featuring pool and a repair patch for longer lasting use.
- Easy set up no tools required; simply inflate and fill with water, walls composed of 3 equal rings for durability.
- Simple drain valve for easy draining and disassembly; ready for storage when not in use.
- Cool design with bright fish design; perfect for kids imagination; size 1.22m x 25cm (48" x 10”).
- Made from sturdy pre-tested vinyl; water capacity 140L.
- Limited time offer.
The delivery of fireworks is extremely expensive because fireworks are classed as explosives and only a select few specialist couriers will actually transport hazardous goods. Nevertheless, we are currently working on a delivery option for fireworks that will be safe and economically viable for our customers. As soon as this has been achieved, the website will be updated.
However, if you are unable to come to the store to collect your products then please give us a call (01204 523832) and we will endeavour to find a suitable solution for you if you live within the local area. For a small fee and for orders over £50, we may be able to deliver the fireworks to you if you live within the local area. Delivery on Bonfire Night and New Years Eve is not available.
Always follow the firework code, stick to these simple rules, and be safe this bonfire night:
Only buy fireworks marked BS 7114 or CE Marked (EN 15947). All of the fireworks we sell meet these standards.
Don’t drink alcohol if you’re setting off fireworks
Store fireworks in a closed box
Follow the instructions on each firework
Light fireworks at arm’s length, using the taper provided
Stand well back
Never go near a firework that has been lit – even if it hasn’t gone off it could still explode
Never put fireworks in your pocket or throw them
Always supervise children around fireworks
Light sparklers one at a time and wear gloves
Never give sparklers to a child under five
Keep pets indoors
Don’t set off noisy fireworks late at night and never after 11.00pm (except on certain occasions)
Take care around open flames such as bonfires and barbecues – all clothes even those labelled “low flammability” can catch fire