Lumineo Acrylic Christmas Penguin Lights With Bright White LED Lights Snowball Fight Dressed In A Festive Blue Scarf
- Lumineo light up acrylic penguin figurine.
- Complete your festive display with this charming, illuminated penguin figurine. Dressed in a traditional red and blue scarf holding a snowball.
- Standing 36cm tall, this festive light will add extra sparkle to your lighting display with its 40 bright white LED lights ideal for standing around your home or garden. L19.00-W26.00-H36.00cm
- The lights are battery powered and run on a static setting, which will light up automatically for 8 hours and switch off for 18 hours at the same time each day with its handy time function so you won't need to worry about remembering to turn them off every time! Requires 3 x AA batteries # not included
- With a waterproof battery box, the acrylic penguin can be used both indoor and outdoor, with a 50cm lead cable enabling for room to disguise the power lead. A perfect addition to your festive lighting display.
The delivery of fireworks is extremely expensive because fireworks are classed as explosives and only a select few specialist couriers will actually transport hazardous goods. Nevertheless, we are currently working on a delivery option for fireworks that will be safe and economically viable for our customers. As soon as this has been achieved, the website will be updated.
However, if you are unable to come to the store to collect your products then please give us a call (01204 523832) and we will endeavour to find a suitable solution for you if you live within the local area. For a small fee and for orders over £50, we may be able to deliver the fireworks to you if you live within the local area. Delivery on Bonfire Night and New Years Eve is not available.
Always follow the firework code, stick to these simple rules, and be safe this bonfire night:
Only buy fireworks marked BS 7114 or CE Marked (EN 15947). All of the fireworks we sell meet these standards.
Don’t drink alcohol if you’re setting off fireworks
Store fireworks in a closed box
Follow the instructions on each firework
Light fireworks at arm’s length, using the taper provided
Stand well back
Never go near a firework that has been lit – even if it hasn’t gone off it could still explode
Never put fireworks in your pocket or throw them
Always supervise children around fireworks
Light sparklers one at a time and wear gloves
Never give sparklers to a child under five
Keep pets indoors
Don’t set off noisy fireworks late at night and never after 11.00pm (except on certain occasions)
Take care around open flames such as bonfires and barbecues – all clothes even those labelled “low flammability” can catch fire