This powerful and portable oil filled radiator is the perfect solution to warm up a home, garage, workshop or office.
Thanks to being highly portable and easy to operate with easy transportation from room to room thanks to the 4 roller wheels.
The adjustable thermostatic temperature control allows you to set your desired heat level for maximum comfort.
The radiator has a slim and portable free standing design 2000W power output so you can quickly and easily warm up your room or small office.
• Home, Office or Garage Use - This radiator is the ideal solution for warming up your home, garage or small office - Thanks to the power of the radiating heat you can be sure to stay warm during the winter months
• Thermostat Control - This heater features a handy thermostat and temperature control that lets you set which temperature suits you and others around you best for maximum comfort
• Slim and Portable Design - The vertical and freestanding design makes it perfect for storing in the corner of a room or office
• 200W Power Output - This radiator has a 2000W output, which means it can quickly and easily warm up a room
• Roller Wheels - The roller wheels at the bottom of the radiator allow for easy transportation from room to room and saves you trying to lift the radiator up yourself
The delivery of fireworks is extremely expensive because fireworks are classed as explosives and only a select few specialist couriers will actually transport hazardous goods. Nevertheless, we are currently working on a delivery option for fireworks that will be safe and economically viable for our customers. As soon as this has been achieved, the website will be updated.
However, if you are unable to come to the store to collect your products then please give us a call (01204 523832) and we will endeavour to find a suitable solution for you if you live within the local area. For a small fee and for orders over £50, we may be able to deliver the fireworks to you if you live within the local area. Delivery on Bonfire Night and New Years Eve is not available.
Always follow the firework code, stick to these simple rules, and be safe this bonfire night:
Only buy fireworks marked BS 7114 or CE Marked (EN 15947). All of the fireworks we sell meet these standards.
Don’t drink alcohol if you’re setting off fireworks
Store fireworks in a closed box
Follow the instructions on each firework
Light fireworks at arm’s length, using the taper provided
Stand well back
Never go near a firework that has been lit – even if it hasn’t gone off it could still explode
Never put fireworks in your pocket or throw them
Always supervise children around fireworks
Light sparklers one at a time and wear gloves
Never give sparklers to a child under five
Keep pets indoors
Don’t set off noisy fireworks late at night and never after 11.00pm (except on certain occasions)
Take care around open flames such as bonfires and barbecues – all clothes even those labelled “low flammability” can catch fire