Pedestal/Stand Fan - 16”
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Features & benefits
- It features a 620mm sturdy cross base, making this fan both portable and stable wherever it is placed
- Has a voltage of 230V / 50HZ which provides good fan speed for cooling indoor spaces
- This fan will provide the cooling you need to maintain an ideal temperature in your home or office with its powerful 45W motor
- This 16-inch pedestal fan offers three airflow speeds to suit the varying seasons and temperatures
- Easy-to-use key switch
- PP material this is a robust plastic that is heat resistant
- A sturdy metal mesh grid protects the triple blades on this 16-inch desk fan, ensuring safety whilst in use
Prices subject to change and availability.
The delivery of fireworks is extremely expensive because fireworks are classed as explosives and only a select few specialist couriers will actually transport hazardous goods. Nevertheless, we are currently working on a delivery option for fireworks that will be safe and economically viable for our customers. As soon as this has been achieved, the website will be updated.
However, if you are unable to come to the store to collect your products then please give us a call (01204 523832) and we will endeavour to find a suitable solution for you if you live within the local area. For a small fee and for orders over £50, we may be able to deliver the fireworks to you if you live within the local area. Delivery on Bonfire Night and New Years Eve is not available.
Always follow the firework code, stick to these simple rules, and be safe this bonfire night:
Only buy fireworks marked BS 7114 or CE Marked (EN 15947). All of the fireworks we sell meet these standards.
Don’t drink alcohol if you’re setting off fireworks
Store fireworks in a closed box
Follow the instructions on each firework
Light fireworks at arm’s length, using the taper provided
Stand well back
Never go near a firework that has been lit – even if it hasn’t gone off it could still explode
Never put fireworks in your pocket or throw them
Always supervise children around fireworks
Light sparklers one at a time and wear gloves
Never give sparklers to a child under five
Keep pets indoors
Don’t set off noisy fireworks late at night and never after 11.00pm (except on certain occasions)
Take care around open flames such as bonfires and barbecues – all clothes even those labelled “low flammability” can catch fire