- COOLING - Using the in-built fan, water tank, or included ice trays, this fan cooler can cool your room during those hot summer months, all without the need for an extractor hose
- REHUMIDIFY - Using the honeycomb filter to help evaporate water in to the air, rehydrating the air in the room and helping to ease health problems such as breathing and dry skin
- 3 SPEED - Includes 3 fan speed settings, plus the option to oscillate and rotate the direction of the cooling fan
- PORTABLE - Set on 4 castor wheels for ease of movement, and made to a compact size of 23 x 26.5 x 57cm, this cooling unit can be moved where you need it most
- DISCREET - This mechanical fan cooler runs quieter than a traditional Air Conditioner unit, is more compact, and don't require a bulky extraction hose
This mechanical cooling fan from Fine Elements can cool and humidify your home. With 3 speed settings and a oscillation rotating option, this unit can function as just a tower fan, paired with water to lightly cool your room, or add the included ice trays for a greater cooling effect. The water hits the honeycomb filter, evaporating in to the air, re-hydrating the atmosphere aiding respiratory conditions and dry skin such as chapped lips. This cooling unit is compact, discreet and portable, meaning it's perfect around the house or office
The delivery of fireworks is extremely expensive because fireworks are classed as explosives and only a select few specialist couriers will actually transport hazardous goods. Nevertheless, we are currently working on a delivery option for fireworks that will be safe and economically viable for our customers. As soon as this has been achieved, the website will be updated.
However, if you are unable to come to the store to collect your products then please give us a call (01204 523832) and we will endeavour to find a suitable solution for you if you live within the local area. For a small fee and for orders over £50, we may be able to deliver the fireworks to you if you live within the local area. Delivery on Bonfire Night and New Years Eve is not available.
Always follow the firework code, stick to these simple rules, and be safe this bonfire night:
Only buy fireworks marked BS 7114 or CE Marked (EN 15947). All of the fireworks we sell meet these standards.
Don’t drink alcohol if you’re setting off fireworks
Store fireworks in a closed box
Follow the instructions on each firework
Light fireworks at arm’s length, using the taper provided
Stand well back
Never go near a firework that has been lit – even if it hasn’t gone off it could still explode
Never put fireworks in your pocket or throw them
Always supervise children around fireworks
Light sparklers one at a time and wear gloves
Never give sparklers to a child under five
Keep pets indoors
Don’t set off noisy fireworks late at night and never after 11.00pm (except on certain occasions)
Take care around open flames such as bonfires and barbecues – all clothes even those labelled “low flammability” can catch fire